Temairazu, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of personal information. Accordingly, we have implemented the following measures.
Please click here for the information of the Company.
1．Collection and use of Persona Information
The Company shall obtain personal information to the extent necessary for the following purposes. Should there be any kind of personal information outside purposes described below, such information will be put to use after the purpose of each use is made known and upon consent of the relevant individual(s).
(1) Personal Information the Company obtains directly from clients and business partners.
- To respond to inquiries and request for information
- To provide our products and services and other related matters
- For marketing research and analysis for planning, development, sales activities on our products and services
- For the maintenance of our products and services, providing technical support, and operations
- To improve our products and services and to develop new products and services
- To provide various information on our products and services, maintenance information, other important notices necessary for the operation of our products and services.
- To provide information on the products and services of the Company and its business partners, and to plan, operate, manage, and provide information on events and seminars, etc.(including sending direct-mail).
- To be used for business negotiations and communications
- For accounting procedures such as payments
(2) Personal Information of our employees (including retirees) and their families
- Personnel and labor affairs, training, employment management, benefits, and other related matters
- For the contact in case of an emergency
(3) Personal information concerning applicants for employment
- Recruitment screening process and communication related to it, and personnel and labor management after employment decision.
(4) Personal information of shareholders
- To fulfill our obligations and exercise our rights under laws and regulations, to respond to inquiries and requests, and to provide various other related services
2. Security Management Measures
Company shall endeavor to store and manage personal information in an accurate and up-to-date manner, and shall take necessary security control measures to prevent unauthorized access to or leakage of personal information. The specific security control measures Company will take are as follows:
(1) Establishment of the basic policy
(2) Organizational security measures
- Company assigns the person in-charge of personal data management, clarifies the employees who handle personal data and the scope of personal data handled by such employees. Company establish a reporting and liaison system for informing the manager of any fact or signs of violation of law or internal regulations.
- Company conducts periodic self-inspections of the status of the handling of personal data, as well as audits by our auditing department.
(3) Human security measures
- Company provides periodic educational training regarding the security management of personal data to its employees.
(4) Physical security measures
- Company implements entry and exit management in the areas where personal data is handled, restrictions on bringing devices into such areas, and management of browsing rights are thoroughly being implemented.
(5) Technical security measures
- Company implements technical controls such as access management including authentication, authority management, control, and recording when accessing information systems, countermeasures against unauthorized software on systems, and monitoring of information systems.
3. Providing Information to Third Parties
Company does not provide your personal information to any third party without your advance consent, except for in the case where any of the following items is applicable.
- when accordance with or required by applicable law
- when it is difficult to obtain your permission, but your information is required to protect the life, health, property, rights, etc., of our users or the public.
- when it is necessary for public health or education and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual
- when it is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process, and in which seeking the consent of the individual could affect such enforcement or legal process
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Outside Contractors
In order to carry out Company’s business, it is necessary to outsource part or all of Company’s operations to third parties. When providing personal information to a third party as a result of such outsourcing, Company will select an outsourcing company that is capable of handling personal information appropriately and has a system in place to do so, and will provide personal information to the outsourcing company after signing a contract regarding the handling of personal information and conducting necessary and appropriate supervision of the outsourcing company.
5．Handling of anonymized information
Company will comply with the standards set forth in laws and regulations and implement appropriate security control measures when creating anonymized information,
6. Access log
Company handles server access logs appropriately as personal information because it may be possible to identify individuals by matching them with other information. Company does not use this information in conjunction with other information to create personal data. Company will not provide this information to any third party (except in the case of a criminal case or other lawful request based on laws and regulations).
Company will use access logs only for below purposes:
- Analysis of usage trends
- Website maintenance
- Statistical information such as detection of user trends
7. About “Cookies”
- Prevention of unauthorized access and security
- Measuring the effectiveness of advertising and statistics
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. Company’s website may store and refer to cookies on your computer, but the cookies Company issues do not contain any personally identifiable information.
You can control whether or not to accept cookies based on browser settings or by using other tools. If, however, you deactivate cookies or limit the ability to set cookies, you may not be able to obtain the full benefit of the website or access all of its functions, which may limit your overall user experience.
8. Acquisition and use of attribute information/activity history that does not identify the individual
Company websites use programs provided by advertising vendors to conduct behavior marketing (a method of advertising in which advertisements that suit customer interests/tastes are delivered based on website browsing information, etc.) on certain sites.
Cookies are used to collect information on customer visits to these websites for this purpose (however, this information does not include anything that could identify or differentiate individuals).
If you do not opt out, Google, third party vendors and advertising network cookies may be used.
Users may disable some (not all) cookies all at once on Network Advertising Initiative's opt-out page.
9. About use of Google Analytics
10．How to access your personally identifiable information
With respect to the personal information entrusted to Company, Company will respond in prompt manner if it receives any request from the individual or her/his agent for disclosure of the purpose of use, correction/addition/deletion of the contents, suspension of use, elimination, and suspension of provision to a third party. Please note that the Company may refuse such request in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Making a request
If you wish to make a request for any of above, please contact Company's inquiry desk indicated in “12. Contact for personal information”. After receiving your request, Company will send you an application form to fill out and submit. Upon receipt of the application form for your request, Company will contact you at the contact address you entered on the application form regarding the documents to be submitted upon request and documents required for identification.
Fees for disclosure of personal information
A fee (JPY1,000+tax) will be charged for each request for disclosure of the purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure. Please note that Company will not be able to respond to your request if you do not pay the fee.
12. Contact for personal information
Personal Information inquiry desk
Ebisu NR Bldg. 7F, 1-21-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013 JAPAN
TEL: +81 (0)3-5447-6690
Established on August 4, 2003
Revised on March 18, 2005
Revised on August 1, 2005
Revised on June 7, 2011
Revised on October 1, 2017
Revised on April 1, 2022